schama2src

Molnár Balázs-2
Hello,

Following my last problem I though maybe I have to import some
classes generated by schema2src (e.g.  import the book DTD
representation in Scala). So I tried to execute the test target
(after successfully executing the build target) and received these
exceptions :

//////////////////////
class groupname needs to be abstract, since method text in class Node
is not defined
//////////////////////

Am I using an incompatible Scala version (1.4.0.4) ?

regards,
Balazs

Re: schama2src

Burak Emir
Hello again,

The MyLib question should have been adressed by the preceding mail. It
is independent from schema2src.

You are right, the Scala version is "incompatible" because the
schema2src tool was not adapted to the most recent version of the
library. I fixed that and will make another source release of scalax
with all these changes ... I will then probably not support older Scala
versions anymore.

Thanks for finding all these bugs!

cheers,
Burak