Problem with interpreter window of Eclipse plugin for Scala

Problem with interpreter window of Eclipse plugin for Scala

Erol Akarsu-2
Hi,

I could not get Scala interpreter window on Scala Eclipse plugin,
Could you let me know how to get the interpreter window?

Thanks

Erol Akarsu

Re: Problem with interpreter window of Eclipse plugin for Scala

Burak Emir
Erol Akarsu wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I could not get Scala interpreter window on Scala Eclipse plugin,
>Could you let me know how to get the interpreter window?

Right-click on either the project, or the package, and then select
"Create Scala Interpreter". And, of course, be sure that you have a
recent version : )

There is also a "TestPad", a table in which you can enter expressions
which will get reevaluated after each build.

cheers,
Burak

--
Burak Emir