Interactive interpreter in Scala 2?

Raoul Duke
Hello,

(I was trying to find out the answer to this but am unlucky with sbaz yet :-)

Is there an updated interpreter that comes with Scala 2? Using the 1.x
interpreter, I seem to tend to run into the "some bugs" somewhat
frequently (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.scala/1214/match=interpreter).

many thanks for all your work on Scala!

Re: Interactive interpreter in Scala 2?

Lex Spoon
"Raoul Duke" <[hidden email]> writes:
> Is there an updated interpreter that comes with Scala 2? Using the 1.x
> interpreter, I seem to tend to run into the "some bugs" somewhat
> frequently (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.scala/1214/match=interpreter).
>
> many thanks for all your work on Scala!

It so happens that there is one, as of a few days ago.  Moez
Abdel-Gawad ([hidden email]) put together the original version, and
I cleaned it up a bit.

If you upgrade your sbaz directory you can install "scalaint".  Let us
know what you think!

-Lex